You know you are hungarian when...
1 contributed 2 participating + Info
Funny situations used to depict Hungary nationals. If you love Hungary, then you will most definitely relate to this app. Enjoy!
226. When your mother makes noodles for the pörkölt, nokedli!
225. When, for those living in the U.S., you wake up to DUNA television on weekend mornings.
224. When Unikum cures everything! Even upset tummys in children. "One glass won't hurt, it's good for you. Drink it!!"
223. When you have to pay to use the bathroom at public places.
222. When you've ever heard the saying "jó van kisfiam" even though you're clearly a girl, when anyu was pissed off and being sarcastic.
221. When your mother and grandmother tell you to drink/use kamilla tea when your sick, grazed your knee, or have an infected eye. Apparently it cures EVERYTHING!
220. When, as a child, you were often awakened to the sight, sound, and smell of pork fat being rendered on the stove to be turned into homemade lard. Also, you're mom probably complained that the butcher leaves "too much meat" on said pork fat.
219. When your dad hunts, your mom's a great cook, and you're trading your venison stew for your teacher's peanut butter sandwiches.
218. When your dad slices bacon strips on toast and has you open up for the "katona".
217. When your mother teaches your 5 year old son to say Hungarian curses (goromba) and thinks it's adorable.
216. When you have a Hungarian flag, knik knaks, a map of Hungary magnet on your fridge, and the Hungarian emblem on a wall.
215. When you just don't get vegetarians.