how to make
1 contributed 6 participating + Info
how to make
Published 1323 days - 2 stars
Natural Liquid Dish Soap Recipe
1 ¾ cups boiling water
1 Tbsp borax
1 Tbsp grated bar soap (use homemade soap, castile bar soap, Ivory, or whichever natural bar you prefer)
15-20 drops essential oils, optional (find 100% pure essential oils here)
Heat water to boiling.
Combine borax and grated bar soap in a medium bowl. Pour hot water over the mixture. Whisk until the grated soap is completely melted.
Allow mixture to cool on the countertop for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally. Dish soap will gel upon standing.
Transfer to a squirt bottle, and add essential oils (if using). Shake well to combine.
Published 1330 days - 2 stars
Southern Baked Macaroni & Cheese Recipe (Updated)
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes for Thanksgiving Dinner Recipe
-3 lbs. white potatoes, peeled & quartered
-1 c. regular sour cream
-1 package (8 oz) 1/3 fat cream cheese, softened
-6 T. butter, divided
-2 T. dried, minced onion
-1/2 to 1 t. salt
1. Cook the potatoes as for mashed potatoes (boil, simmer for 15 min or so)
2. Drain; then mash potatoes.
3. Add sour cream, cream cheese 4 T. butter, minced onion and salt. Mix until smooth and cream cheese & butter are melted.
4. Spread mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
5. Melt remaining butter and drizzle over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Refrigerate for up to two days ahead OR bake immediately, covered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes more.
**If made ahead, allow potatoes to stand at room temperature for 30 min before baking in a preheated oven.
Every Thanksgiving, I’m always thankful for this super-delicious, make ahead mashed potatoes recipe. Let me know if it becomes your next holiday tradition!
how to make a yule log cake
Homemade Peppermint Bark | CHEFS Mix Recipe
Paula Fries a Cheesecake
How-To Roast Pumpkin Seeds
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Easy Stuffing Bake Recipe! Noreen's Kitchen
Published 1374 days - 1 star
Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe - Quick & Easy